Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Low Cholesterol Diet Plans - The Main Points to Consider

I have suffered from angina for several years and recently had a heart attack. My doctor has told me that, amongst other things, I must lower my cholesterol levels. I've looked at various happinesslifetime.com low cholesterol diet plans and have found that some are good and some are terrible. I've put together the main points to look for when considering happinesslifetime.com low cholesterol diet plans, and here are some of them.

I've tried many times to lose weight, sometimes I have had success but the weight creeps back up. Having had a heart attack has really concentrated my efforts, and I started looking for reasons for my past failures. I have looked at many happinesslifetime.com low cholesterol diet plans and I believe that I have discovered the main mistakes that I made in trying to lose weight. It seems that these mistakes were:

1. Giving up because I was on medication to lower my cholesterol. What I failed to realise was that the medication only reduces the amount of cholesterol made by the liver. They didn't have any effect on my weight because I was still eating too much.

2. Reducing my intake of one type of fat but still taking too much of the others. Sure, I recognised that I should avoid sausages, meat pies and the like but I was still using butter and eating cheese.

3. I didn't look for help from those qualified to teach me about diets. I thought I could do this on my own, now I know to look for help from professionals.

4. The biggest mistake however is this one. I gave up on my diet far too easily.

Now I am steadily losing weight, and keeping my cholesterol under control, by following happinesslifetime.com low cholesterol diet plans that have been prepared by experts on the subject.








High cholesterol levels and heart disease go hand in hand. In addition, anyone who suffers from diabetes needs to avoid having a high cholesterol level. Drugs such as statins can be used to treat high cholesterol, and doctors will prescribe this class of drug in order to treat their patients. However, these drugs do have side effects. There is an alternative answer to drugs, you can squidoo.com/5-Ways-To-Reduce-Your-Cholesterol-Levels lower cholesterol now by using herbal remedies to treat high cholesterol. Other natural methods of lowering cholesterol can be found by visiting squidoo.com/5-Ways-To-Reduce-Your-Cholesterol-Levels lower cholesterol now

No comments:

Post a Comment