Monday, July 15, 2013

UltraFit Amino Diet - Not Just a Fad Diet

We are a pill-popping society. We have pills for everything.

Personally, I have taken pills that promise an increase in energy, a quick weight-loss and pills that guarantee a 5-pound water-weight reduction in one weekend. At some point, we all realize the lose weight fast and easy methods are not going to work for long-term health goals. After researching many happinesslifetime.com weight loss programs, I realized the majority of diets are promising the same quick fix. They are offering impractical ways to reach unobtainable goals.

Take the popular over-the-counter weight-loss pill Alli. Advertised as a pill or a program to help you achieve a healthy relationship with food. Alli advises you to stay below 15 grams of fat at each meal, or you may experience some treatment effects. When they say treatment effects, they mean you might have a yellow-orange oily discharge run down your leg. I apologize for the blunt description, but I have seen it happen in a Ross For Less retail store with one of my best friends. It was quite embarrassing. I had a minor relationship with Alli for several years off and on, and each time I was disappointed with my results, and I ruined several pairs of shorts.

Another highly recognized diet pill is anything with the 100% Hoodia label. Hoodia has been known to assist dieters in their weight-loss mission by suppressing appetite, boosting metabolism, burning fat and enhancing energy. After taking for several days, I felt nervous, moody and irritable. My attempt at speeding up my metabolism was cut short when I had to discontinue the product. My heart was racing, my mouth was dry and I didn't feel like myself while taking this over-the-counter diet pill.

The UltraFit Amino Diet offers something different from the rest, as it based on verifiable medical evidence versus fluffed statements. It is also the only diet program I found that suggested blood work be drawn prior to the start of the program, so you can see the reduction in your triglycerides, cholesterol and glucose.

This program was developed by Dr. Joe Davis, an internal medicine doctor who helped patients improve their health and fitness levels for more than 30 years. After going through many personal health struggles throughout college and medical school, Dr. Davis decided to search for a solution for chronic illness rather than mask it with a Band-Aid.

After many years of research, Dr. Davis found by placing patients on a natural low-fat, low-protein, high-carbohydrate diet, he was able to:

Reduce body fat

Lower high cholesterol

Lower triglycerides

Lower high blood pressure

Take most Type 2 Diabetics off oral medications

Increase energy levels

He published a national book called UltraFit - How To Lose Five Pounds In Seven Days Without Feeling Hungry. His book shows you how to obtain and maintain a healthy lifestyle by following a simple but structured nutrition and exercise program.

Dr. Davis found that most people ate too much protein and fat in their diet, which is the main cause for most all health problems today. An adult needs only 40 grams of high-quality protein a day and any excess protein is stored as fat.

For this program, Dr. Davis developed a natural protein tablet containing all 22 amino acids 10 essentials found in protein. Dr. Davis uses egg white, the highest-quality protein known to man, because it contains the greatest concentration of the essential amino acids, but with ZERO FAT.

I wasn't hungry while I was on this program, because I ate natural complex carbohydrates every 3 hours combined with the Amino Acid supplement. I was receiving the exact amount of carbohydrates and protein needed to stop my hunger and to prevent muscle loss. This was not just another fad diet, as the only supplement I took other than the daily multivitamin was 100% pure amino acids.

The only protein consumed throughout the diet program is the UltraFit Amino Acid tablet, because all other protein has fat. The majority of chronic health problems are due to the amount of fat in our blood. By taking the fat out of your protein source, fat will be removed out of your blood. By taking the fat out of your of your blood, you will begin to lose fat off your body and become a lower-risk for chronic disease and illness. Not to mention, you will just feel better!








Emily Carroll is a health enthusiast that writes articles and reviews on nutrition, life and fitness goals and weight-loss programs.

She holds a Bachelor of Arts in communication and journalism from the University of Texas at Arlington.

No comments:

Post a Comment