Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Simple High Cholesterol Food List - 10 Foods You Should Avoid Like the Plague

Many people are trying to figure out how to lower cholesterol. As the population ages, more and more people are having issues with cholesterol.

You want to get on a diet to control high cholesterol as soon as possible. If you can do this, you can substantially lower your risk of heart disease, stroke, and even heart attacks.

I know how hard it can be when you are suffering from high cholesterol. I have been in your position. While it was very hard for me, I learned how to control my eating habits by creating new habits.

It takes 21 days to form a habit. I want to share with you my high cholesterol food list. This will help you identify foods you need to watch for when you are getting ready to go on a diet. Here is my list:

o Red Meat

o Chicken

o Eggs

o Whole Milk

o Liver

o Ice Cream

o Sponge Cake

o Beef

o Butter

o Big Macs

These are just some of the common foods that include very high levels of cholesterol. You probably already know that Big Macs include a lot of cholesterol.

I included this item because many Americans eat Big Macs at McDonald's every day. If you are serious about making changes to your diet, you want to begin replacing these foods with low cholesterol alternatives.

This is my high cholesterol food list. These are the foods I try to eat sparingly to decrease my cholesterol intake. I would come up with your own food list so you can begin making changes in your diet.

After you have completed your list, go down the list and substitute each food with a healthy alternative. You want to get on a diet to control high cholesterol as quickly as possible.

Some of the best ways to lowering cholesterol include eating more fruits and vegetables, eating less dairy products, and taking natural cholesterol control supplements. You also need to exercise regularly. If you can all of these things, you will be your way to a much healthier lifestyle.








If you're interested in learning the secrets of finding the best naturalcholesterolremedies.net natural cholesterol supplement, visit my website, where I share the products that have been proven fast, safe and effective in lowering cholesterol naturally.

You can visit my website at naturalcholesterolremedies.net naturalcholesterolremedies.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment