Wednesday, June 19, 2013

3 Cholesterol Myths Exposed - Discover the Truth About How to Lower Your Cholesterol Levels

There are many misconceptions about cholesterol. People are always asking about cholesterol and what you can do to stop it. I do not know about you, but when I hear the word cholesterol, I start thinking about all of the bad things about cholesterol.

Until recently, I thought all cholesterol was bad. I never really considered that some cholesterol might be okay. As far as I was concerned, cholesterol was bad, and there was not much I could do to stop it. I have since learned that there are many cholesterol myths in our society that are just not true.

Here are a few myths about cholesterol that just are not true.

1. Cholesterol is bad: Not all cholesterol is bad for you. There is LDL (low-density lipoprotein) and HDL (high-density lipoprotein). You want to focus on raising the HDL cholesterol in your body. Many foods high in saturated fats include a lot of LDL cholesterol. Your goal is to focus on normal cholesterol levels.

2. Statins are completely safe: This is another common myth that cholesterol sufferers hear from their doctors. Statins will lower your risk of developing heart disease, but there are other side effects too. Did you know that statins could lab tests have shown that they could cause cancer?

3. You have to take prescription drugs: This is also not true at all. Your diet plays one of the biggest roles in your cholesterol levels, and you can also natural ways to lower cholesterol.

These are some of the most common myths. I encourage you to do everything you can to keep normal cholesterol levels so you can live a happy and healthy lifestyle. Make sure you check out the natural alternatives to expensive prescription medications that are just as beneficial to your body as prescription medications.








If you're interested in learning the secrets of finding the best naturalcholesterolremedies.net natural cholesterol remedies, visit my website, where I share the products that have been proven fast, safe and effective in lowering cholesterol naturally.

You can visit my website at naturalcholesterolremedies.net naturalcholesterolremedies.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment